London, 21/22 May: The annual Google’s Android Enterprise Mobility Management Partner Summit took place at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Nomasis participated once again as a partner.
The Android Enterprise Partner Summit is all about Android – roadmap, devices and capabilities, as well as the best solutions for enterprise mobility in terms of deployment, security and management of Android devices.
Nomasis was represented at the Summit by Mathieu Devaud, Mobile Security Engineer. Mathieu Devaud stated: “This year, we see an impressive investment from Google to make Android Enterprise as popular for enterprises as for the consumer part.”
See the highlights:
- Android Q new features
- cross profile calendars,
- app feedback,
- new provisioning tool for work profile,
- manual system updates,
- enterprise wifi provisioning
- Zero-touch gaining traction, resellers worldwide preparing to launch.
- Android Enterprise Recommended for EMM, OEM, MSP and carrier makes the loop completes, all partner can work together to get customers the best Android Enterprise experience.
- Device admin depreciation, finally removed in this year version of Android (Q).
- Managed Google Play iframe to easily handle apps, private app and web app from a single place.
- Focus on digital wellbeing and privacy.
- Lots of improvements in the Android Management API.