Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Offer mobile access control and secure networking
- Make comprehensive use of existing stored identities, such as from Active Directory.
- Use certificate authentication to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Simplify secure access to enterprise data through one VPN connection per app.
- Block access to enterprise resources by incompatible devices and devices with jailbreak.
Use automatic device set-up to reduce the number of helpdesk calls
- Help users immediately establish a connection via corporate WLAN and VPN profiles.
- Offer secure access to company e-mail with support for Exchange, POP and IMAP e-mail accounts.
- Make the required enterprise apps and the recommended apps available in the enterprise app store.
Simplify MDM device registration for users
- Let employees use a simple set-up process to register their devices themselves in MDM as soon as they turn their device on.
- Let users manage frequent tasks themselves, such as adding or switching devices off, without intervention by IT.
Find out more about
MobileIron upgrade path
to receive more information on MDM