Mobile Security Management
With a solution to detect and combat threats to mobile devices, you can effectively protect your enterprise from the next generation of malware, network-based threats and targeted attacks.
Mobile Endpoint Security
- Mobile endpoint security is comprehensive risk management on a variety of mobile devices. To shield your enterprise from threats, mobile endpoint security comprises an app-risk tool and mobile threat protection.
Mobile Threat Protection (MTP)
- Mobile threat protection places enterprises in a position to identify and combat mobile threats to employee devices.
- Protection against malware, rootkits, adware and apps sideloaded to a device.
- Integration with all leading MDM solutions.
- A lean iOS and Android app that protects the user’s privacy.
Security for the mobile-first era
- Sources of threat: Threats to mobile devices are different from the threats that target a PC. Sandboxes on mobile devices protect against data loss, but always-on connectivity, the manipulation of devices and malware pose a new kind of threat.
- Data security: Mobile security entails security for mobile devices, apps, content and networks. The key to reducing threats is to control data loss through proactive, reactive and ongoing automatic monitoring.
- Compliance: Compliance is the main motivation of many security installations for mobile devices.
to receive more information on mobile security management