Processes – the decisive factor for a successful helpdesk service
We consider process design a decisive factor for the provision of high-quality service. We work with you to devise the processes required to ensure the best helpdesk service possible. With our helpdesk experience, we help you identify problems early on. The processes we develop with you foster trust and transparency.
Everything from a single source
Our close partnership with specialised mobile distribution firms offers you the option of handling device lifecycle management entirely through a single point of contact.
Our support staff assist your employees with the following problems:
- Questions about subscriptions and device pricing
- Set-up problems with the devices
- Technical problems synchronising e-mail, contacts and calendar
- Repairs and provisioning of replacement devices
- OTA reinstallation of iPhone configuration profiles
- Network problems and much more
Customer satisfaction is our uppermost aim. Your employees are provided with a point of contact that assists them with concerns relating to mobile devices. Our expertise can reduce your internal effort to a minimum.
You can outsource your support processes and provide relief to your IT department in the process. Your employees are given a point of contact to help them resolve technical problems with smartphones and tablets.
We take over the following tasks for your enterprise:
- Process design for rollout and support of end-user devices
- Device staging
- Device provisioning and configuration
- Inventory of all devices
- Telephone and e-mail support for your staff members
- Lifecycle management with administration of a stock of replacement devices
- Individual reporting to the customer
- Central administration of devices
to learn more about our helpdesk services.