Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) is an on-premises platform that helps protect your enterprise from multiple types of advanced targeted cyber-attacks and insider threats by using information from multiple data-sources in your network to learn the behavior of users and other entities in the organization and build a behavioral profile about them and by leveraging ATA’s proprietary network parsing engine to capture and parse network traffic of multiple protocols.
Reduce your risk of costly damage and get all the information you need in a succinct, real-time view of the attack timeline with Advanced Threat Analytics. All the intelligence to learn, analyse, and identify normal and suspicious user or device behaviour is built-in.
Get peace of mind all day with advanced threat protection:
- Detect threats fast with behavioural analytics. No need to create rules, fine-tune, or monitor a flood of security reports with self-learning and advanced, ready-to-analyse intelligence.
- Adapt as fast as your attackers. Rely on continually updated learning that adapts to the changing nature of your users and business.
- Focus on only important events. Review the attack timeline for a clear and convenient view of suspicious activity or persistent threats.
- Reduce false positive fatigue. Receive alerts only after suspicious activities are contextually aggregated and verified.
- Prioritise and plan for next steps. Get recommendations for investigation and remediation of each suspicious activity.
As a certified Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) partner and manufacturer-independent managed service provider, Nomasis offers comprehensive consulting and integration services as well as managed services for mobile IT and mobile security.
to learn more about Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics.