Microsoft Cloud App Security
Microsoft’s Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) at a glance:
- Discover SaaS apps and assess risk. Identify more than 15,000 apps and assess risk based on 60 different parameters, including regulatory compliance. Discovery tools collect information from firewalls and proxies to know which cloud apps are in use and assign each app a risk score, all without using agents.
- Control and limit access in real time. Maintain monitoring and control over your cloud apps, even after you approve their use. Set granular access- and activity-level policies, such as allowing a user access from an unmanaged device while blocking the download of sensitive data.
- Detect and mitigate ransomware attacks. Identify potential ransomware activity using a built-in template and apply file policies to search for unique file extensions. After detecting potential attacks, use the template to suspend suspect users and prevent further encryption of the user’s files.
- Gain unified information protection. Set policies and enforce them right away on your cloud apps—whether from Microsoft or third parties, such as Box, Dropbox, and Salesforce. Provide customizable, granular control policies and powerful remediation actions, including quarantine and sharing restrictions. Scan and classify files in the cloud and apply Azure Information Protection labels.
- Support your compliance journey with key regulations. Get help complying with Payment Card Industry (PCI), Health Insurance Accountability and Portability Act (HIPAA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and others. Discover and control data in the cloud with granular policies for multiple scenarios, from data sharing to data loss prevention (DLP).
- Integrate with your existing SIEM and DLP solutions. Preserve your usual workflow and set a consistent policy across on-premises and cloud activities while automating security procedures to better protect your cloud applications through integration with your security information and event management (SIEM) and DLP solutions.
- How to buy Cloud App Security. Get Microsoft Cloud App Security as part of Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 or as a standalone service.
As a certified Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) partner and manufacturer-independent managed service provider, Nomasis offers comprehensive consulting and integration services as well as managed services for mobile IT and mobile security.
to learn more about Microsoft Cloud App Security