Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S)
All-in-one-Identity, Mobile Management und Security
1. The enterprise mobility solution designed for a mobile-first, cloud first world.
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security solution provides a holistic framework to protect your corporate assets whether they’re on-premises, on your mobile devices, or in the cloud.
- Azure Active Directory Premium delivers multi-factor authentication; access control based on device health, user location; and, holistic security reports, audits, and alerts.
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics helps extend the visibility, auditing, and control you have on-premises to your cloud applications.
- Azure Information Protection provides persistent data protection of files shared internally and externally, including the option to track, classify and label data.
- Microsoft Cloud App Security provides deep visibility and control of data inside cloud applications.
- Microsoft Intune makes it easier to secure and manage iOS, Android, and Windows PCs all from one console. Deep integration with Office 365 helps keep company data secure in the Office mobile apps.
2. Identity-driven security
- Safeguard your resources at the front door. EMS calculates risk severity for every user and sign-in attempt, so risk-based conditional access rules can be applied to protect against suspicious logins.
- Protect your data against users mistakes. Gain deeper visibility into user, device, and data activity on-premises and in the cloud to create more effective, granular level policies. Classify and label files at creation, track their usage, and change permissions when necessary.
- Detect attacks before they cause damage. Identify attackers in your organization using innovative behavioral analytics and anomaly detection technologies – all driven by vast amounts of Microsoft threat intelligence and security research data.
3. Managed mobile productivity
- Mobile apps without compromising your Office experience. EMS is the only solution built with and for Microsoft Office. This means that email and other Office files can be secured without compromising the Office experience – the gold standard of productivity.
- Enable easy access to resources. Sign in once for secure access to all corporate resources, on-premises and in the cloud, from any device. This includes pre-integrated support for Office365, Salesforce.com, Box, ServiceNow and thousands more popular SaaS apps.
- Enable users to protect and control data. Employees can encrypt virtually any type of file, set granular permissions, and track usage. The encryption stays with the file where it goes, enabling more secure file sharing, internally and externally.
4. Flexible + Comprehensive
- Work with what you have. Get an integrated set of solutions that are designed to work together with your on-premises investments, avoiding the need for costly and complicated integration efforts across point capabilities.
- Future-proof your investment. As a cloud solution that integrates with your on-premises infrastructure, EMS takes the worry out of scale, maintenance, and updates.
- Simplify your set-up. To make the implementation of EMS as easy as possible, Nomasis offers a service combining best practices, tools, resources and experts.
(All images are the property of Microsoft Corporation.)
As a certified Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) partner and manufacturer-independent managed service provider, Nomasis offers comprehensive consulting and integration services as well as managed services for mobile IT and mobile security.
to learn more about Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S).