Thank you for requesting access to our new Safety Instructions application. Your solution includes a mobile application that your employees must download and a management console that must be configured by your chosen administrator. The application is designed to be easy and intuitive to set up for your organization and your employees.
Administrators / Content Managers
Creating a corporate account and configuring the application for your organisation should take no more than 30 minutes. However, before proceeding, please make sure you have access to the following information to complete your corporate profile:
- Standard Company Information
- Site address(es)
- Company main contact email address & telephone number
- Company logo (optional)
- Company emergency contact details
- Company Policies
- COVID-specific guidelines or policies
- General site health & safety guidelines
- Evacuation procedure or instructions
- Site floorplan
When you’re ready to proceed simply follow the 6 easy steps below;
- Visit the Safety Instructions website at https://safety-instructions.com/
- Click on “New? Create an account” in the top right-hand corner of the screen, beneath the “Login” button
- Follow the instructions to set-up and validate your corporate account (the application uses Google’s Authenticate Multi-Factor Authentication Application, which you may need to install as an administrator)
- Customise your corporate profile as required – this will remain in draft until you’re ready to publish
- Before publishing, preview how your site in the app by changing the status from “draft” to “preview” in the top right-hand corner, this creates a QR code which you can scan in the app to see your entry
- When you’re ready to publish, click “All Good, Switch My Account to Production” in the top left-hand corner
You can add other content managers by clicking on the “Content Managers” option in the “My Company” menu in the left hand menu bar.
Employees & Visitors
Your employees or visitors can simply download the application from either the Apple App Store (iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (android devices) using the links below.
Users can search for your site in the app in one of three ways:
- Searching for your company name
- Searching nearby locations using the map feature
- Scanning a QR code that you provide them with (either printed out at your site or using the companion visitor registration app)
Alternatively, if you have an Enterprise Mobility Management platform (such as MobileIron, Intune, Workspace One) you can choose to distribute the application as a managed corporate application to your employees. An additional fee may apply in case you need support for this scenario.
Fore more help
A full list of FAQs regarding the application is available at https://safety-instructions.com/faq. Customisation of the application is available, simply contact us with your requirements under email@example.com.
We hope our free Safety Instructions Application helps your organisation and employees return to work safely.